Fix My Touch Standard Repair Express Warranty:
12 Month Express Limited Warranty
Repair Express services are backed by a comprehensive, 12 Month Limited Warranty for all parts and labour, This warranty has standard coverage for all parts and services provided by Fix My Touch Repair Express.
Express Oops Warranty:
Express Oops Warranty is additional coverage that extends the term of the Limited Warranty from 12 months to the lifetime of the device (as it is owned by the person or organization who purchased the warranty)!
Express Oops also covers your device for a one time, no-deductible repair of the same parts that were originally repaired, within 12 months from when the warranty was purchased.
There is no deductible for coverage in this warranty extension.
If there is damage to more than just the original parts or services warrantied, this warranty does not cover them and is limited to coverage of only the original parts or services listed at time of purchase.
All parts and services covered are listed and shared through email at the time of purchase of the Express Oops Warranty, as well as itemized on the warranty and repair invoice.
Scope of 12 Month Express Limited Warranty Coverage
• Any and all repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed within the 12 month period covered by this warranty that were supplied as part, or in whole, of a repair made by Repair Express.
• Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, and purchased parts were not installed by Repair Express, there is no warranty either expressed or implied. Only repairs done by Repair Express are covered under any warranties provided by Repair Express.
Warranties Do Not Protect Against
• Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack;
• Water damage;
• Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops, with exception of the Express Oops Warranty;
• Tampering with internal hardware;
• Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs;
• Software issues unrelated to the repair;
• Jailbroken devices in any way, shape or form;
• New damages unrelated to the original repair, with exception of the Express Oops Warranty and then only to the specific parts or services that were warranted;
• Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt.
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
• Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
• Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
• Water damage
• Jailbroken devices
• Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Your Repair Express service specialist or repair technician will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
• a NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner
12 Month Repair Express Limited Warranty and Express Oops Warranty are both non-transferable:
The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer; it is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or given to another individual. For the device to be covered the same individual that purchased the warranty must be the individual bringing the same device in for warranty coverage, immediate family identified with the same last name is exempt.
As part of the repair services provided to the Customer (“You”), Repair Express is providing replacement parts (“Parts”) supplied by Repair Express.
12 Month Express Limited Warranty
• Repair Express warrants to you from the date the Parts or services provided to you and for 12 months from that date for your device so long as you remain the owner (“Warranty Period”), each Part and Service provided to you under this Agreement will be materially free of manufacturing defects. Repair Express’s sole obligation, and your sole remedy, under this warranty is limited to, at Repair Express’s sole discretion, repair or replacement of the defective Part or Services. This warranty is non-transferable.
• Repair Express’s obligations under this warranty are conditioned on your prompt notification to Repair Express of any warranty claim and complying with Repair Express’s then-current warranty procedures provided to you.
This warranty specifically excludes:
(i) any Part or Services that was altered, repaired, or modified by a party other than Repair Express without Repair Express’s prior written consent;
(ii) any defects, damage or errors that;
(1) occurred after shipping by Repair Express,
(2) were the result of improper testing, installation, storage, mishandling, abuse, misuse, accident or causes other than ordinary use of the Part or Device, or
(3) use of the Part or Device in conjunction with another product which is incompatible, or of an inferior quality;
(iii) warranty claims by any individual other than the registered purchaser of the warranty, or warranty claims after the Warranty Period; and
(iv) any warranty claim for which Repair Express determines that there is no defect in the returned Part or Accessory.
• For repair-related warranty claims where shipping to a Repair Express service centre is required, Repair Express will issue a Return Materials Authorization (“RMA”) shipping label to you through email. You must return the device using proper packaging, with the RMA label on the outside of the box. You must comply with the additional warranty and return procedures provided to you by Repair Express. You assume risk of loss or damage to any Part or Device returned to Repair Express for repair or replacement until delivery to Repair Express.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, Repair Express, NOR THEIR SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PARTS OR ACCESSORIES. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from iTech or otherwise will create any warranty, representation or guarantee by Company not expressly stated herein.
• Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, Repair Express WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PARTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS;
FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS; OR
FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT ARE IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PART OR ACCESSORY FROM WHICH SUCH DAMAGE AROSE.
All Mobile Device Repairs at Fix My Touch are considered to be after manufacturers warranty, as it is unethical to perform repairs, even of the highest quality, and pretend the device is manufacture faulty, or to request AppleCare service with undisclosed damages.
Further more, all Apple device components are bar coded linked to the specific device serial number, which is of course registered and recorded by Apple during assembly. All devices with third party repairs will have mismatching barcodes, even if the repairs are done with “Apple Quality Parts” voiding the warranty of the device and making the device ineligible for future Apple Service.
The above are reasons why, we at Fix My Touch, believe that we are responsible for producing the highest quality product with the best warranty available; because ethics is our business, and your phone is our product. For any further information, please feel free to contact us directly or to contact Apple Canada directly.
Our customers are not just invoice numbers. Please review our unsolicited references in Google+, Facebook, and on our repair testimonials page. Find Fix My Touch on Facebook for even more amazing referrals from past and present customers. We are proud to be Facebook’s “most popular mobile device & cell phone repair” and company.